Our one-off spring cleaning service is available in Milton Keynes and surrounding areas – Bletchley, Loughton, Westcroft, Two Mile Ash, Great Holm, Shenley Church End, Shenley Brook End, Shenley Lodge and Monkston.
All our cleaners are friendly, well trained, motivated and fully insured. They are also fully vetted and have had:
- At least six months’ cleaning experience
- Two interviews with senior managers
- ID, address and criminal background checks
Here at Top Home Cleaning we pride ourselves on exceeding your expectations.
Sometimes what’s needed is a one-off spring cleaning. If you only need our help from time to time, or just ahead of that special occasion, then please contact us.
This service includes additional tasks not covered by our regular cleaning service namely:
- Deep clean all kitchen surfaces and surrounding areas
- Empty and clean inside kitchen cupboards, fridge and freezer
- Oven cleaning
- Clean your kitchen appliances such as toasters, coffee machines, washing machines and dish washers.
- Descale sinks, bath and shower
- Clean all kitchen and bathroom tiles
- Clean all light switches
- Clean skirting boards
- Where possible clean doors and other paintwork
- Indoor window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning if required
Some customers prefer to supply their own cleaning products for the spring cleaning service. However, if you prefer, we can provide cleaning materials for your convenience. We cannot provide a vacuum, bucket or mop for our cleaning service and these should be provided by the customer.
Parking and congestion charge
Please note that our fees do not include the cost of parking in resident parking areas. These charges must be paid in addition by the customer.