Our end of tenancy cleaning service is available in all Milton Keynes neighbourhoods – Bletchley, Loughton, Westcroft, Two Mile Ash, Great Holm, Shenley Church End, Shenley Brook End, Shenley Lodge and Monkston.
All our cleaners are friendly, well trained, motivated and fully insured. They are also fully vetted and have had:
- At least six months’ cleaning experience
- Two interviews with senior managers
- ID, address and criminal background checks
Here at Top Home Cleaning we pride ourselves on exceeding your expectations.
We understand that tenants want to ensure that the property they are vacating is fit for the landlord’s inspection.
In addition to the services we supply as part of our Spring Cleaning Service, during our end of tenancy cleaning service we also:
- Deep clean all kitchen surfaces and surrounding areas
- Empty and clean inside kitchen cupboards, fridge and freezer
- Oven cleaning
- Clean your kitchen appliances such as toasters, coffee machines, washing machines and dish washers.
- Descale sinks, bath and shower
- Clean all kitchen and bathroom tiles
- Clean all light switches
- Clean skirting boards
- Where possible clean doors and other paintwork
- Indoor window cleaning
- Furniture and upholstery cleaning
- Carpet cleaning if required
Some customers prefer to supply their own cleaning products for the end of tenancy cleaning service. However, if you prefer, we can provide cleaning materials for your convenience.
Parking and congestion charge
Please note that our fees do not include the cost of parking in resident parking areas. These charges must be paid in addition by the customer.
We also serve the surrounding areas – Castlethorpe, Cosgrove, Deanhanger, Gayhurst, Great Horwood, Little Horwood, Nash, Newport Pagnell, Newton Longville, Potterspury, Sherington, Stoke Hammond, Stony Stratford, Wavendon, Whaddon, Woburn Sands.